Are you also facing the problem while accessing the Disney Plus with a VPN? If your Disney Plus is not working with a VPN, then do not worry, here is a quick fix that will solve the Disney Plus error.
If you want to watch your favourite Disney Movies such as Avengers: Endgame, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Black Widow and many others and Disney Plus is available in your country then you can easily watch them simply by subscribing to Disney Plus.
But what if Disney+ is not available in your country and you are trying to unblock Disney Plus with a VPN but no gain. Well, this means there is something wrong with either your device, your Disney Plus account, Internet connection or your VPN service.
In this easy guide, I have covered all the possible errors of Disney+ that may occur when trying to access Disney+ with a VPN and their solutions. So without any further delay, let me share the errors and their workaround.
Sometimes Disney Plus website or app crashes, so the users get an error.
Even an unstable internet connection can be the reason for Disney Plus error. Therefore, I recommend that you should use at least 6 Mbps for HD content and minimum 25+ Mbps for 4K UHD streaming.
However, there are some Disney Plus error codes which are easy to identify and fix within a couple of minutes.
If you are facing any kind of Disney Plus error then you can resolve it by yourself, all you need is to follow the below instructions.
Basic Troubleshooting to Fix Disney+ Not Working Error
There are some basic troubleshooting methods to fix Disney+ errors. If your Disney Plus is not working then you should do basic troubleshooting to identify and resolve the error.
Sometimes the problem is due to the internet connection or slow speed of internet connection.
Sometimes the web browser streaming player or the app causes the error which can be easily fixed.
Try the following basic troubleshooting methods to fix Dinney+ error.
- Restart your app or web browser player on which you are using to watch Disney+.
- Make sure that you are using the updated app of Disney Plus.
- Delete app and clear cachethen reinstall the Disney Plus app.
- Restart the device on which you are watching Disney Plus.
- Change the location of your router.
- Restart your internet modem or router.
- If you are using VPN to unblock Disney Plus, change your VPN provider.
These are some basic methods of troubleshooting which commonly resolve the unknown issues.
There are some other Disney Plus errors which occur while watching Disney Plus, following are the errors and their solutions.
Fix Disney Plus “Unable to Connect” Error
Most people who watch Disney Plus have faced the Disney Plus Unable to Connect error. And they want to know why this error occurred and how to fix of Disney+ ‘unable to connect’ error.
This error commonly occurs due to the heavy traffic on the Disney Plus streaming servers which prevent the servers to work smoothly and thus crash the servers.
This issue resolves when the peak server consuming hours passed or the company increases the server capacity.
This error can come up on your screen with two different messages, first one is “Unable to connect” and second is “There seems to be an issue connecting to the Disney+ service.”
Both messages have the same meaning, the temporary solution is to avoid watching Disney Plus during peak hours.
Another solution is to make sure that your internet connectivity is persistent during the rush hours.
Follow the below steps to fix the Disney Plus “unable to connect” error:
- Log out of your Disney Plus account and close the browser or application.
- Re-open the web browser or Disney+ Plus application.
- Login in again with your Disney Plus username and password.
- Issue should be resolved by now, ensuring your internet is properly functional.
Fix ‘Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country’ Error
Disney+ is a popular streaming service and it was launched in limited countries on November 12, 2019, these countries are USA, Canada and Netherlands.
Disney+ continuously spreading their network all over the world. However, their service is still not available in large parts of the world.
If you try to access Disney Plus from a country where Disney+ is not launched officially, then you will see the following error screen:
Unfortunately, there is no troubleshooting that will resolve the issue, you will need to use a reliable and premium VPN service to fix the “Disney+ is not available error”.
VPN is a tool that has the ability to change the IP address to another country’s IP address. If you change your IP address to the USA, then you will be able to access Disney Plus instantly.
VPN will bypass the geo-restrictions and allow you to access Disney Plus from anywhere around the world without any hussle.
Why Is Disney Plus Not Working with a VPN?
To access the geo-restricted websites, a VPN is the only tool that you must have. VPN lets you access all the geo-restricted websites and streaming services from anywhere around the world.
Unfortunately, not all VPN service providers are capable of unblocking all streaming services such as Disney Plus and Hulu.
Disney+ has taken strict action against VPN, there are some user accounts which are banned due to VPN. So should you need to use a VPN? Well it depends which VPN service you are using to unblock Disney+.
Surfshark VPN is also known as streaming VPN because of its capability to unblock streaming services all around the world. So if you are using Surfshark VPN, then you do not need to worry about any issue, you can unblock Disney Plus without any trouble.
How Surfshark VPN Unblocks Disney Plus?
Surfshark VPN is one of the VPNs which lets you access any kind of restricted streaming service which includes Disney Plus too. If you live in a country where Disney+ is not officially launched yet then you can use Surfshark VPN to unblock Disney Plus.
Surfshark offers high speed connection with unlimited bandwidth to ensure HD/4K streaming and avoid buffering during streaming.
They also allow you to connect all your devices without any limitation, which means your entire family can use it simultaneously.
They use industry-leading encryption technologies such as AES-256-GCM, also use strict no-logs policy.
You can use it on all kinds of devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, Fire TV etc.
Surfshark VPN offers 3200+ servers in 65 countries, so you can easily find your desired server location and connect instantly to access geo-restricted content.
I strongly recommend Surfshark VPN to access Disney Plus abroad.[phpinclude file='surfshark-streaming' action="Unblocks Disney Plus"]
Fix Disney+ Other Streaming Issues
There are many other kinds of errors which may occur to you, some of these errors are related to streaming issues.
There are different kinds of error codes which are used to indicate that error is related to your network connection.
Disney Plus is a streaming website which means it needs good internet connection without any interruption, to watch HD content you must have at least 5Mbps connection and to watch 4K UHD content, at least use 25 Mbps internet connection to avoid streaming issues.
Some of the error codes which describe the connectivity issues are 24, 29, 42, 43 and 76. You can receive the following message along with the related codes.
These all codes means your internet speed is not meeting the minimum need to stream Disney Plus service, but these errors .
- Check your internet speed through internet speed testing websites on the same device.
- Change your internet device location to get better internet signals.
- Remove any source which may revoke or reduce your Wi-Fi signals such as microwave and cell phone.
- Disconnect other devices that are using the same internet connection.
- If possible, switch to a wired internet connection to get the better speed.
- Restart all the devices such as the internet device, router and your computer or mobile application.
- If the issue is still there, contact Disney Plus helpline, sometimes the issue is from their side.
Fix Disney+ Error Code 39
While streaming Disney+ you may get the Disney+ error 39 which will have the message as shown in below:
If you are getting the above error message, this means that your streaming setup is not using a secure connection which is mandatory to access Disney Plus.
This issue also arises because of your HDMI cable or streaming device which is not allowing the secure connection and blocking the HDMI handshake.
Most users accessing Disney+ on Xbox One face the error code 39 issue. However, some other devices also prompt the same error due to unsecure connection.
Follow the below easy steps to fix the Disney Plus Error Code 39 and enjoy Disney Plus streaming smoothly:
- Use a different HDMI cable: Change your HDMI cable to fix the Disney Plus error code 39 issue.
- Use a different HDMI port: If possible, use a different HDMI port, sometimes the port is not able to provide a secure connection.
- Reload the video: Sometimes, this error occurs one-time only which is easily resolved by just refreshing the video.
- Use a different streaming device: Mostly this error occurs on Xbox One, try to use another streaming device and check if this resolves the issue.
- Factory reset: If the issue still persists, try to factory reset your Xbox One.
Above easy guide will solve your Disney Plus error code 39 issue. If your problem still persist, you can always contact to Disney+ support team.
Fix Disney Plus Error Code 83 (Device Compatibility Issue)
Disney+ error code 83 commonly occurs if your device is not compatible with Disney Plus. Sometimes it also occurs due to poor internet connection or Disney+ server related issues.
So, the Disney Plus is not actually compatible with all kinds of devices that we use on a regular basis. You will need to check if your device is compatible with Disney+ before subscribing to Disney+.
Following is the list of devices that are compatible with Disney Plus:
- Most popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Safari and Edge.
- Smartphones and tablets such as Android phones and tablets, iOS phones and tablets, and Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Popular Gaming consoles are Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Smart TVs are Apple TV (4th Generation or later), Android TVs, Samsung Smart TVs and LG TVs.
- Other supported devices are Chromecast, Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV, Apple AirPlay and Roku.
Commonly, Disney Plus supports the above list of devices, if any of your device does not pass the DRM check by Disney+ then you can not stream Disney Plus on your device.
If your device fails to pass the DRM check test then you will get the Disney+ error code 83 message.
Fix Disney+ Issues on Different Devices
To fix the Disney Plus issues on your different devices following the below instructions:
- Use stable internet connection to avoid any kind of Disney Plus streaming issues, often the issue resides on the user end but they are blaming the service provider.
- Try to restart or uninstall and reinstall the Disney+ app, most of the errors are solved by doing this.
- Try clearing out the browser’s cache or Disney+ app, you can clear the Disney Plus app cache by going to Settings then go to Applications and then select Disney+ and then you can reach the Clear Cache option. If you are using a web browser, clear your browser’s cache from settings.
- Always use the updated Disney Plus app, if your app is outdated, get it updated through the app updates.
Fix Disney+ Not Working Error on Fire Stick
If you get the Disney Plus error on your Fire Stick then you can follow the below easy fixes:
- Log out and log in again to your Disney+ account: Sometimes, this logout and login in back to your Disney Plus account resolves the issue. Go to Disney+ app > Settings > Log Out, wait at least a minute then login back to your account.
- Clear out the Disney Plus cache: Cache is used to improve the speed and performance. However, sometimes they create a lot of problems, therefore clearing out the cache solves the issue. Go to Fire Stick Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Disney+ > Clear Cache.
- Restart your router: Disney Plus also does not work on slow internet connection, make sure that your internet speed is at least 5Mbps bandwidth.
- Disney+ servers are not down: If the Disney Plus servers are down then you will get the error message, which you can not resolve by yourself. You can always check if their servers are down on Downdetector.
I hope now you can fix your Disney Plus errors on different devices.
Always use a trusted and reliable VPN service that is capable of unblock geo-restricted streaming services such as Surfshark VPN.
Watch Disney Plus with Surfshark VPN
30-Day Money Back Guarantee